Locations: (Ilorin) Kwara and (Saki) Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Planned Start Date : 03/01/2022
- The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 80% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from accredited Polytechnic or University with NYSC discharge certificate or NYSC Exclusion Letter.
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses.
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is an advantage.
- Good writing skills.
- Knowledge of the major local languages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location (Ilorin) Kwara and (Saki) Oyo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND