Clinical Service Officer
Contract Type: Temporary
Project: Global Fund
About the Project
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS and Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to Key populations (MSM, FSW and PWID)
- Will also provide ART services to Key Populations in line with current World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the OSS and through mobile ART sites.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS or similar Degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 3 years of progressive experience working in Key populations program in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatmentfor HIV/AIDS especially with HIV program
- Possession of an MPH or Postgraduate Degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month