Clinical Services Associate, Adult ART (CoCT)
Job Code: CSUABJ0021 (Abuja), CSULAG0021 (Lagos)
Locations: Abuja and Mushin-Isolo, Lagos
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- The incumbent will be providing technical assistance to healthcare facilities supported by the organization.
- Such assistance includes mentoring staff in the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, initiating and supervising ART clinics at the hospital level, providing ongoing mentoring and supportive supervision to clinicians, assisting facility-based teams to develop/improve clinical care systems, referral systems, adherence support systems, patient flow, medical records, etc.
- Provide technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around HIV prevention with particular focus on integrating NCD, AHD, and other wrap-around services for better clinical outcomes.
- Support programs to strengthen linkages and integration between sexual and reproductive health (SRH), Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) services and HIV/AIDS programs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Public Health.
- At least 2 years’ post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others.
- Extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- Demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Analytical Thinking & Conceptualization*Leadership and cross learning capacity
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication.
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Clinical Services Associate, Adult ART (CoCT) – CSUABJ0021 (Abuja) – ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Qualified locals and residents of these locations are encouraged to apply.
- Location Abuja and Mushin-Isolo, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND