Coding & Software Developer (Internship)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Mode of Learning: Online and Onsite
- We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our team as Coding Instructors via an 8-12 weeks free bootcamp/internship. Our tech academy is dedicated to providing our students with the highest-quality coding education, and we are looking for passionate and dedicated coders to help us teach the next generation of tech talents. No prior coding experience is required, but prior experience is an added advantage.
- Our Coding Instructors Bootcamp is a FastTrack Coding Internship which will take you from a complete beginner to a job-ready Junior Developer in 8-12 weeks. In our Coding Instructors Bootcamp, we give you the opportunity to showcase your coding & tech abilities, and equally demonstrate your inter-personal skills, team spirit, job readiness amongst others.
- Do you want to work as a Coding Instructor & Programmer but do not have all the requisite skills yet? We will teach you everything you will need in the Coding Instructors Bootcamp, test and interview you; and if your skills, character and abilities match our needs, we will hire you right in the Bootcamp.
The Coding Instructor Interns will be responsible for the following:
- Attending all classes and trainings during the Bootcamp.
- Demonstrating performance, keen interest and seriousness throughout the Bootcamp.
- Assisting the academy’s experienced instructors in delivering courses in coding and programming as and when required.
- Supporting students in their learning journey, providing guidance and feedback to help them succeed.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of mode of our course delivery and instructional methods.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in coding and programming and sharing insights and feedback with the instructional team.
- Contributing to the academy’s culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree (First Class, 2:1 or 2:2) or HND (Distinction, Upper Credit or Lower Credit) in any field, or relevant work experience.
- Experience in coding and programming (preferably in a professional setting) is an added advantage.
- Passion for teaching and a desire to help others succeed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with students and support them in their learning journey.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of experienced instructors and support staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We offer a supportive and dynamic work environment, with opportunities to learn from experienced instructors and gain valuable coding and programming experience.
- If you are passionate about tech and coding, and looking to develop your skills and make a meaningful impact in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting internship opportunity.
- This is a free internship with flexible working hours, and with the opportunity to be employed on a full-time basis.
- Location Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt - Rivers USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND