Title: Coding Tutors – Lagos
About the job
MacroTutor is an on-demand and affordable digital education platform that helps schools and parents prepare their students for the future of work with access to the best quality teachers and digital learning content in coding, robotics, and Artificial Intelligence. MacroTutor is a high-impact learning platform that will revolutionise the education sector at scale. Hence, we would be requiring the services of coding tutors to teach coding skills physically at schools.
Roles & responsibilities
- Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to primary and secondary school students.
- Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
- Assess students’ progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback.
- Teach one-to-one and one-to-many classes.
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with schools
To be successful in this role, you must have –
- Passion for teaching young school students. Prior experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- A laptop with camera & microphone and a good internet connection
- A Computer Science degree or coding background is needed
- Earn up to #150,000 in a month
- Flexibility to mention grades you want to teach based on your comfort level
- Guide young learners on their journey to becoming programmers, builders, and innovators
- Deepen your programming capabilities and hone your teaching skills through hands-on experience
- Get recognition & experience certificates for teaching coding
- Round-the-clock support by the MacroTutor team if you face any issues.
- Membership in the largest AI community in Africa
- Teacher development programs.
- Certification and Recommendation.
Moreover, you get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding.
Click this link to apply https://bit.ly/macrotutor_application
- Location 33, Queens street. Yaba
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Minimum Qualification OND