Coiled Tubing and Pumping Field Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Shall be responsible for the safe execution of Coiled tubing (CT) and pumping operations during interventions
- Responsible for Permit To Work (PTW) preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process and well site tool box talks with site team.
- Shall have a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of wireline intervention operations.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well, economic interests and reputation of company assets, in respect of well intervention operations.
- Shall ensure required well barriers are in place for any form of interventions operation
- Lead and supervise specialized CT and pumping teams in the execution of onsite well intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting.
- Organize Well intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the supervision of well intervention superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- Shall have an On-site functional responsibility for up to 6 to 25 persons during intervention operations.
- Prepare and follow up wireline tools and equipment spare parts Inventory owned by company
- Shall be involved in onshore system integration testing (SIT) at contractor operational base
- Shall possess a minimum of with 10 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations (coiled tubing, pumping, stimulation services).
- Minimum of HND or BSc/BEng. in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for similar operations for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have a good knowledge Halliburton, Schlumberger, baker and Weatherford pumping equipment
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line services.
- Shall possess a valid SAS /THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND