Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make calls to customers to pay their outstanding debts.
- Send messages to customers.
- Guide customers through the payment process.
- Persuade reluctant customers to make payment promptly.
- Meet weekly and monthly targets.
- Give a proper and correct report of work.
- Minimum educational qualification: OND or HND.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience (prior experience as a collection officer is an added advantage)
- Distance from home to the office should not be more than 2 hours.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- Must have a valid ID card.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have basic excel skills.
- Must have a smartphone (minimum of 2GB RAM).
- N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
Other Corporate Welfare:
- Comfortable office environment.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Monthly birthday party
- Regular Training Sessions to improve working skills.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly additional performance incentives.
7th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and your Name as the subject of the email.
- Location Abule-Egba, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND