Locations: Abuja and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Monthly Customer follow up.
- Send reminders of settlement arrangement and pending payments before they are due.
- Emailing, calling, and negotiating with the delinquent customers or our clients via outbound / inbound phone calls for payments of overdue debt.
- The Tele-collections officer will speak to customers to negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debt.
- Ensure that all attempts to collect outstanding debt accounts are pursued with the highest levels of urgency and outstanding debts targets are met.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas for improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Reports should be 100% accurate and submitted as at when due.
Skills / Competencies
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excel Data entry and basic math skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Location abuja USD Month