Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Head, Recovery department
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics or other Social Sciences courses.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Customer service.
- Analyzing information.
- Good decision-making skills.
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND