Command Center / Help Desk Shift Supervisor (SS)
Location: Abuja or Kano
Division: EHA Clinics
Reports to: Team Lead, Command Center
Summary of Job
- The Shift Supervisor is responsible for overseeing daily Command Center operations and Command Center Operator’s performance during their particular shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this role successfully, the SS will perform the following responsibilities, which will include but are not limited to:
- Manages command center operators and performs management duties when the Team Lead is absent or out of office
- Oversee the operation for the assigned shift and report to the lead supervisor
- Monitor the collection of call record and family member contact information and ensure control and confidentiality of the information by agents
- Coordinate data entry functions to maintain sensitive personal victim/family Information
- Provide shift reports to lead supervisors and other stakeholders
- Alert lead supervisor to any special concerns of members/users
- Ensure booking of appointments and raising of tickets on Odoo as required
- Function as a phone operator as needed during the shift and coordinate shift transition (help Desk, front desk, and the command center)
- Conduct necessary follow-up on incoming call inquiries and ensure tickets are resolved
- Other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- 2-3 years of work experience in a customer service environment
- BSc/HND in relevant course from a reputable institution
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- S/he will be required to have had related and progressive experience in a healthcare organization and customer service environment.
- Team Leadership Experience
- Product Knowledge and Industry Experience
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Employee Training Experience
- Interviewing Skills
- Strong Relationship Building, Customer Service Skill
- Competitive salary scale based on improvements from the CONMESS and CONHESS salary structures as well as surveys from top private hospitals in Nigeria. The salary is negotiable but performance-based. Base salary constitutes 70%, while 30% is a bonus based on predefined individual performance indicators and monthly organizational performance.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employee. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon the successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month. Employees may begin scheduling leave with their direct supervisor upon the successful completion of their probationary period.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja/ Kano NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND