Community Access Consultant
- Serve as a liaison between Ipas and community stakeholders as well as state partners.
- Support the setting and administrative running of Ipas office in the state.
- Organise and hold community level activities, by motivating and target beneficiaries to produce result.
- Organise and conduct monthly meetings with young person, women’s groups, school association etc.
- Contributes in tracking and analysis of community access results and summary for sharing across units.
- Contribute to conducting peer review and compilation of success stories for proper documentation of activates.
- Contribute to the development of strategies at the community level to support women’s ability to exercise their sexual and reproductive rights.
- Act as a champion for community access, including collating requests for volunteer, materials and resources and working closely with Ipas Country Office.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor and/or the Project Manager.
- This role will also offer support to supporters and communities more widely, including building strong relationships internally and externally to enhance the team’s impact.
- Maintain oversight functions to all partners.
- To carry out the responsibilities of the role in a way which reflects Ipas Nigeria’s commitment to safeguarding and protection and sexual misconduct policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree holder in Social Science, preferably below 30 years with experience working with young persons, women’s groups and school associations, experience in program planning, implementation and budgeting. Understanding of the terrain and local language will serve as an added advantage.
10th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Document (Resume or CV and Application Letter) to: IpasNigeria.Procurement@ipas.org with subject line reading the “Position and Location”.
Note: Applications are welcome from qualified persons based in the specified locations. Successful candidates will be chosen through a competitive application process.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month