Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure the use of good facilitation skills that make the trainees feel comfortable and enhance their participation and personal development.
- Ensure all trainings and modules are effectively stepped down to trainees
- Training facilitators MUST be available for all ToT sessions
- Ensure that trainers receive regular feedback and advice on their trainees’ progress
- Support the design of training curriculum
- Measure outcome from trainings
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
- Conduct and evaluate pre and post-training tests
- Ensure trainees are adequately equipped with training aids
- Respect and abide by funders’ code of conduct
- HND, ND or NCE in a Social Development related field
- Knowledge in child protection
- Excellent communication skills (including active listening)
- Good in written, spoken English and fluent in Hausa
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to work in hard to reach communities.
- MBBS, Senior Midwife or Medical Science Degree with a MPH active and retired will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of institutional work experience and expertise on child health, immunization, nutrition and malaria and/or other public health related programs
- Competency in facilitating various child health training packages (e.g. IMCI, malaria case management, nutrition IYCF and routine immunization) will be an added advantage.
- Advanced experience in competency based skill building training for health workers will be an advantage
- An IMCI certified trainer (National or State) highly desirable
14th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV attached in one PDF document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: ACE-Hi is a non-gender discriminatory organization and has a competitive remuneration package.
- Location Bauchi, Bauchi, Bauchi NGN Month