Community Health Extension Worker
Locations: Ikoyi, Ajegunle – Apapa and Ajah – Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced individual with passion, drive and high professional standards of care, working under supervision in assisting with care needs as required.
- Operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
- Receives, records, and stores medications coming into the pharmacy.
- Maintains stock of prescription medications and informs the pharmacist of inventory needs.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- Must have worked in a community pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Strong healthcare knowledge
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role.
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3