Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Community Manager who will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the day to day running of the Edtech center of excellence.
- You will work as our point of contact to grow the student-teacher community to ensure high engagement, satisfaction, and success rates for the center’s programs.
- You will organize in-person and online events, lead programs to boost activity in the community, classroom, and strategize about how to best the center can support the development of accessibility, openness, efficiency and equity of education through the use of innovative technology resources. If you are people-focused and looking for a chance to make an impact, we are looking for you.
- Oversee day to day running of the center activities
- Plan & Identify community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- Be an advocate for the student-teacher and the organization’s vision.
- Manage all aspects of community relationships with students and course mentors and serve as the main contact.
- Engage the community in online platforms and in-person events to promote their learning.
- Strategize about how to grow communities to meet student-teacher- needs, following an understanding of their backgrounds, goals, and program experience.
- Communicate project developments and draft strategic recommendations.
- Work with career, education and learning experts to refine our center’s experience, to improve engagement and progress.
- Collect engagement data for community channels.
- Create communications including announcements, emails, and newsletters and adapt tone and voice for maximum impact.
Skills and Experience :
- 1-3 years of experience in online community work, related to EdTech, traditional education, or professional training
- Strong attention to detail in written correspondence
- Experience with live streams and in-person events
- Project management skills
- Flexible in using to use different methods for tracking and conveying information, such as Slack, Zendesk, forums, chat programs, and email marketing software
- Team player with the capability to excel in an autonomous environment with grace
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Great attitude & personality, and must be patient.
- Cutting edge interest in education and technology. Also must be abreast of trend occurring between both
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ogun, Ogun, Ogun USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3