- She is expected to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- She should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- To ensure success, she should be prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
- Candidates should have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Preparing timely financial reports.
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Liaising with company’s auditors and tax consultants.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data on a monthly basis.
- Always informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Reviews company’s insurance arrangements to ensure adequacy.
- Maintains statutory records and filing all statutory returns.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Establish internal control and checks
- Preferably a female
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience within a financial management role.
- Professional certification is a must.
- Knowledge of accounting software package (Quickbooks).
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Strong analytical, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Good investigative and reporting skills
- High attention to details.
- Must be based in Lagos.
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word Format” to: email@example.com using the ” Company Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND