Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transport staff, clients and/or packages to and from destinations.
- Arrive at destinations on schedule.
- Keep clean of all company vehicles within the premises on a daily basis.
- Carry out administrative needs, like office pickups.
- Plan for traffic, construction and weather delays.
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route.
- Interact with clients professionally at all times.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use.
- Report damage, fault and arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date.
- OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Young and energetic.
- Google maps savvy.
- Must have an active Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of road signs, symbols and traffic laws.
- knowledge of lagos route and its environs.
- Vehicle mechanic experience is an added advantage.
- Applicants proximity to workplace is a concern.
- May be required to work weekend shift.
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification SSCE