Company HSE Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety procedures;
- Train employees and students at skills acquisition center and manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace and skills acquisition center;
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of regulatory requirements;
- Draft, review and update organizational HSE policies;
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures;
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety;
- Shall be charged with the responsibility of developing and reviewing HSEQ management system of the company;
- Take responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining agreed HSEQ standards and other operating standards;
- Perform facility HSE Inspections and any other related jobs.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Environmental, Engineering or related courses and must be a professional graduate of ISPON (GHSE or Level 3) or NEBOSH.
- 4 – 5 years HSE experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Effective at time management and prioritizing tasks to achieve deadlines;
- Must be a certified Safety professional;
- Good communication skills
- Must be a holder of degree in any Environmental and Safety Sciences;
- Good understanding of hazard identification and risk assessment studies.
7th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
Human Resources Officer,
BSS Consulting Limited,
7, Ogunlana Drive,
Surulere, Lagos State.
Forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month