- We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Company Secretary and Legal Adviser in our Lagos office.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, and that decisions of the Board of Directors and relevant Committees are implemented in the most efficient manner. In addition, he/she will serve as Adviser to the company on all matters relating to company law and corporate governance.
- We are looking for a confident and highly motivated Barrister with a deep understanding of legal issues and a sound legal mind. He / she must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with a history of academic and professional achievements.
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Law and membership of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a corporate setting is required.
4th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter and CV in electronic format and addressed to: email@example.com
The Head of Human Resources,
Creditville (Nigeria) Limited,
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month