Complaint Mechanism Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: Projected contract duration is 6 Months – with possible extension.
Goal / Purpose
- The Complaint Mechanism Officer will ensure coherent and timely response to feedbacks and complaints from project stakeholders.
Management of Complaint Response Mechanism (CRM):
- Ensure that all information related to complaints is properly recorded and that the logbook is clean
- Follow proper implementation of CRM standard operating procedures and refer all cases to the appropriate focal point
- Ensure follow-up of all cases referred to the management team until the closure of the case
- Ensure proper archiving for future reference and submit timely complaints reports
- Participate in training field teams on CRM information plan
Ethic and Professional Practice:
- Display high commitment to confidentiality
- Address beneficiaries’ feedbacks and complaints in a professional manner and provide accurate information on SI programs and CRM
- Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs of Solidarités or security concerns
- Report any information or difficulty connected to his/her activity
- Bachelor’s Degree Social Work / Social Sciences, Project Management or related field
- At least one years’ experience in MEAL, project management, accountability to affected population management or similar position
- Good understanding of CHS standards and humanitarian accountability
- Experience in capacity building of staff
- Good computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good capacity in qualitative and quantitative data collection and data analysis
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Language: English, Hausa is a must. Understanding other local language is an added advantage
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select Complaint Mechanism Officer, fill the form and attach your CV and Motivation Letter.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.
- This position is only open to indigenes of Borno State, qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND