: Completions Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Preparing completion planning and programs in accordance with the development strategy as per COMPANY policies and standards.
- Establish and maintain close liaison with the subsurface team, project, and operations groups to ensure effective integration of well programs in the overall development plan.
- Responsible for proper application of cost and schedule controls and analysis of drilling and completion trends to determine efficiency and cost improvements, within project objective/goals.
- Coordinate CWOPS, AAR of completion and workover operations to identify improvement opportunities for future programs.
- Assisting in the development of operating plans and annual budgets by ensuring that cost estimates accurately reflect the intended project scope.
- 10 – 15 years’ relevant experience in Completion and Well intervention planning and operations.
- University Level Education (minimum Second Class Upper Degree) in Engineering Discipline.
- Current International Well Control Certificate (IWCF).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND