Job Description for Compliance Officer
- As a compliance officer, the effective and efficient running of the office including dealing with queries either in person, by telephone, or by email remains a core part of your daily duties.
Other Duties we will expect you to perform include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with other staff and clients of the organization
- Maintaining a positive and professional relationship with our clients including service users and their families
- Ensuring that the careline system (Careline Live) is kept up to date. All new service users and staff details are uploaded and kept up to date. Any previous service user or staff details are deactivated (made inactive). This should be checked daily
- Staff information like training updates, certificates, Passports, and other documents that have expiry dates are kept up to date to prevent any of them from going out of date before their due date. This should be done regularly
- Monitor the call monitoring system to ensure that staff is logging in and out. This should be done daily. Any problems should be reported to the deputy manager
- Ensure that at least 6 service users are contacted weekly for the weekly client review
- Ensure that all service users’ log books are audited and kept up to date. Necessary actions are followed up
- Ensure that all service users’ MARs are audited and kept up to date. Necessary actions are followed up
- Ensure that you contribute to the general cleanliness of the office
- Ensure that you contribute to promoting the positive image of the organization
- Carry out service users’ reviews when assigned
- Take part in the weekend on-call rota
- Participate in staff weekly meetings
- Attend any training that is deemed fit for your position by your manager
- Submit a weekly target to the deputy manager by Monday of each week
- Take on any responsibilities asked by the manager as long as it is within reasonable demand
Specific things to do
- Auditing of all log books of the organization in all local authorities. This should be done regularly to ensure that any issues are picked up and dealt with swiftly
- Auditing all of the organization’s MAR charts
- Checking on Careline that staff are logging in and out correctly and taking appropriate action if this is not the case
- Complete and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports of staff activities in the following areas – punctuality, completion of care notes, logins, and others
- Carry out any other Ad hoc duties as required by the business/management
Qualifications and Skills
- A helpful and solution-bearing approach
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong time management and organization
- Must possess HND or Bachelor’s degree as the minimum
- Previous work experience with analysis skills
Salary and Benefits
- From N70,000 per month.
- Monthly performance bonus.
- Promotion within the organization.
30th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND