- Design and code applications solving business issues.
- Develop diagrams and flow charts on computer operation process.
- Develop, test and analyze programming applications.
- Determine, develop and document software specifications throughout production lifecycle.
- Analyze and rectify software errors and present precise status reports on time.
- Build and develop applications using computer languages such as XTML, JAVA, ABAP, Visual Basic and C++.
- Upgrade and offer patches to existing computer systems.
- Develop technical documentation to support application maintenance.
- Research and document software users’ requirements.
- Resolve programming issues by applying problem solving skills.
- OND/HND, B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- One to three years of experience in software development
- Proven experience with OOP languages (Java, C++, VB.NET)
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies a plus
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
23rd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND