Condition Monitoring Engineer (Integrity Assurance Engineer)
Location: Rivers, Warri
- Proven experience in the inspection planning, scheduling and execution process on Integrity Management System tool (IMS) and SAP for SCiN facilities
· Proven experience in deploying outcomes from Reliability Based Inspection reports in IMS software for SCiN Facilities
· Proven ability to manage and work with team of people to delivery on project / task deliverables
· Experience in researching and delivering on new technology innovations into teams and inspection process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to drive prioritizations, escalations, and implementation of decisions to achieve team goals.
- Effective in stakeholder engagement to deliver on assigned goals and targets for the team
· Conversant in delivering technical integrity of static equipment
· Conversant in reviewing Maintenance Job Routine (MJR)
· Experienced in supporting Hardware Barrier Assessment (HBA) and Technical Integrity Verification (TIV) audit for static equipment
· Experience in developing detailed work packs and specification for inspection activities for SCiN facilities
· Experience with conducting as a minimum first level fitness for service assessment for static equipment.
The Integrity and Assurance Engineer’s primarily role is to ensure that the team achieve inspection deliverables for the identified SCiN assets as at when due utilizing identified system process and tools in a safe, reliable, efficient & cost-effective manner.
Specifically, he/she will:
· Plan, schedule and execute inspection task in IMS and SAP
· Conduct first level fitness for service task
· Develop and issue out inspection findings and reports to SCiN facilities
· Support integrity audits e.g. HBA , TIV
· Investigate and implement new inspection technology
· Provide input to the maintenance reference plan
· Provide input to onsite inspection requirement, scope and improvement
· Deliver quality control for inspection services
· Provide input and manage integrity and verification report ( HBA, TIV etc)
· Manage and update risk-based inspection outcomes
· Collate relevant data and participate in failure investigation
· Periodic review of inspection work pack , MJR, inspection strategy document and policy e.g. AMS
Soft skills required:
· Problem-solving, good analytical, and presentation skills;
· Good communication & team-working disposition;
· Good organizational and Networking skills;
· Flexible, adaptable, and a fast learner;
· Respects and values opinions of others, a person of integrity;
· A commitment to continuing own professional development, and a continuous improvement mindset;
· The ability to work and deliver despite pressures of tight deadlines.
· The ability to create and maintain cordial working relationships with colleagues and customers
· Good understanding of legislation, statutory requirements, and information management such as Data Privacy, etc.
- Working hours are usually 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday; may be required to work on weekends on-site.
· Traveling out of base location for days might be required and may include hours/days to be spent on fields locations on a 28-28 rota (or similar) in onshore, swamp, or offshore locations
Must have quality assurance, quality control or maintenance engineering inspection experience with demonstrated skills in usage of Integrity Management System (IMS) and inspection data analysis for Shell’s facilities.
Adept at working with enterprise Integrity Management System (IMS), SAP, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Skype); SharePoint, etc.
- Sc./ B. Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline/ certifications
27TH NOVEMEBER 2021
Method of Application
Send CV to email@example.com
- Location Rivers / Warri NGN Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced