Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Performs various secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties.
- Schedule meetings and appointments maintain calendars and make travel arrangements for assigned executive or staff.
- Prepares confidential reports such as statistical and financial reports for distribution.
- Maintains and files confidential records, such as contract negotiations, and any notes and data related to those files.
- Provides, whether personally or through other available staff, skills such as typing, filing, and mail management.
- Transcribes legal documents and confidential reports; acquires official signatures as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of NCE / OND qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn, basic office and clerical procedures and equipment.
19th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification NCE