Confidential Secretary (CONHESS 6)
- Senior Secondary Certificate or GCL IOU Plus or Clvd Senn. Training School Cendiute in Shorthand and Typewriting at 120 and 60 words per minute respectively plus the prescribed subjects
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretarial Studies including a pass at 120 and 60 words per minute In Shorthand and Typewriting respectively from a recognized Secretarial/Technical Institute.
- By direct appointment of a candidate possessing a Certificate in Bilingual Secretaryship Of equivalent qualification from recognized Institution.
- Candidates must provide evidence of completion of NYSC or Certificate of exemption.
26th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their type-written Application to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi – Anambra.
- Please indicate your phone number in your application.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month
- Minimum Qualification SSCE