Confidential Secretary II
- Candidate must possess ND in Secretariat Studies/Administration, Office Technology and Management or relevant discipline from a recognized institution with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- SSCE/GCE O/L with credits in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office is mandatory.
- A minimum of three year working experience post ND qualification in a comparable institution or organization.
- Applicants for this position must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in use of Microsoft Office and other relevant applications.
24th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a formal Application Letter and CV, the CV must be arranged in the following order:
- Place & Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Home Address
- Phone Number,
- Email Address,
- Marital Status,
- Present Employment,
- Present Monthly Salary,
- Schools attended with dates,
- Qualifications with dates (photocopies attached),
- Details of working experience,
- Other Relevant Information,
- Names of Referees,
- Date of possible resumption for work if-successful.
Applications and CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and also send 6 hard copies of the Application, CV and photocopies of all supporting documents to:
The Registrar/CEO, JUPEB,
7 & 9 Shiro Street,
Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to the Registrar, via the physical address above.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification OND