Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They urgently require an addition to their team an experienced and self-driven Construction Manager with previous fabrication within the Oil and Gas / Construction Industry.
- As a Construction Manager your responsibilities would include providing planning, leadership, direction, and technical know-how in managing the timely procurement of materials, equipment/plant and labour resources, delivery to site, and construction of the subcontract work packages, mainly comprising of building structures, tank foundation, and minor Pipelines.
- Monitor the progress of the construction for compliance with the schedule.
- Review existing contractor operations, assessing both the strengths and weaknesses, implement changes and drive the contractor workforce to deliver.
- Monitoring contractor’s compliance with contractual responsibilities to Safety and the Environment, Quality, Progress, and pre-commissioning activities.
- Responsible for the successful Construction and Pre-commissioning completion, of all civil works, piping, pipeline, mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation works.
- Ensure that all Hook-Up works to Pipelines follow Company Procedures and Specifications.
- Manage fabrication of Carbon Steel, Stainless steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Titanium, Copper Nickel, GRE, and Hastelloy Pipe Spools, and the onsite installation and integration of piping into the modules,
- Ensure supervision and local inspectors are fully aware of Company Procedures and specifications, conduct weekly toolbox discussions and regular site inspections to review compliance and implement corrective actions as required.
- Degree in Engineering (Petroleum / Civil / Electrical).
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the oil and gas and construction industry.
- Experience in directly managing capital in a portfolio of projects in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Competent in the use of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Construction management background and capability to review existing contractor operations and manage timely delivery.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Be able to demonstrate Leadership skills, also be able to mobilize people and teams, and drive for a successful delivery.
Competitive along with other benefits
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND