Construction Material Controller – Marian Operator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type / Contract: Temporary, 27 Months, Yearly extendable Contract
Hours/rotation: 60 Hrs/Week, Sunday off
Rotation: 60 Days (ON)-15 Days (OFF)- 2 Days (Travel)
- The Construction Material Controller is responsible for material management using MARIAN at Site.
- Construction Marian Controller (MLC) supervise & manage the dedicated software for materials management system at the site.
- He/she collects all the documents and certification covering the arrival of materials at site and provides for recording of their movements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface and implement MARIAN at the site.
- Maintain and update SPMAT Data Base at the construction site.
- Perform feasibility analysis by the Company software system.
- Receive materials and issue MRR (Material Receiving Reports) in the database, post Materials to inventory, issue inventory reports.
- Execute activities such as piping feasibility analysis.
- Run Forecast and Reservation Reports for construction team.
- Create and issue MTR (Material Transfer Reports) as needed to move materials from one location of Warehouses to other Warehouses in SPMAT.
- Create and issue MIR (Material Issue Reports) based on material requisitions prepared by the construction team and Subcontractors in SPMAT.
- Cooperate with the construction supervision, providing information on material availability and estimated delivery dates.
- To keep records about the handling of materials, using corporate software systems.
- Perform feasibility analysis by the Company software System.
- To keep on records of surplus materials for possible sale at the end of the job
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline or its equivalent.
- Relevant experience in construction/modernization of large Petrochemical plants/ EPC
- Strong knowledge of SPMAT (Marian) is mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the specific discipline.
- Experience working on Contractor side
- Similar role covered in last three projects of comparable size.
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
- Single status, Travel to home country in economy class
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND