Job Code: QBK82919
- Call for expression of interest for Consultancy for the training of Quick books accounting system and customizing to specific organizational need.
- CRS Nigeria is currently leading a USAID funded Health-Based Project Umbrella Grant known as Core Group Polio Project which centers on eradication of polio (CGPP). The program is designed eradicate polio in 2 states Kaduna and Yobe. The program is being implemented in collaboration with the Community Based Organizations to ensure a coordinated provision of quality services in a sustainable manner.
- In line with the program objectives of strengthening the systems and the identified capacities of our partner’s CBO in the CGPP states, CGPP seeks to engage the services of a suitably qualified consultant to facilitate a 2-day quick books workshop. A total of 3 CBOs with 2 staff from each will be trained and they will be drawn from Kaduna and Yobe states. There will also be 3 CRS staff attending the training.
Scope of Work
- The focus of this consultancy work will be to assist our partner CBOs to understand the quick books accounting system and the setup to fit the various need of the organization.
- Design 3-day QuickBooks workshop training program in collaboration with CRS focal person.
- Develop user-friendly QuickBooks Training Manual
- Design pre and post-workshop training questionnaires
- Support the installation of the QuickBooks Accounting package on the participants’ laptops/desktops.
- Facilitate 3-day Intensive QuickBooks Training workshops for the CBOs/Sub grantees
- Support CBOs Accountants to setup and customize their individual organizational Charts of Accounts, subsidiary ledgers for receivables and payables
- Support CBOs Accountants to customize and memorize periodic financial and management reports as may be required
- Support the Accountants to setup their organizational inventory items and assets registers
- Support post-training switch-over and implementation process as may be required and agreed with CRS
- Submit workshop facilitation completion report
- Monitor software usage and provide technical support as may be required and agreed with CRS.
- Interactive presentations, discussions and step-by-step practical demonstrations
- Group work
- Random individual practical demonstrations
- A finalized training report on the quick books training and the next steps for our CBO partners.
Equal Employer Opportunity
- “CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
- By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection
- ‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’
5th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their expression of interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as one document in PDF indicating position being applied for and the Job Ref Code as the subject of the application (Consultancy for the training of Quick books accounting system and customizing to specific organizational need – QBK82919) attached MS word documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The resume should include but not limited to the following: Expected daily rate, personal profile, skills, competencies and suitability for the assignment as well as readiness for immediate short-term consultancy plus a copy of such previous work.
- Applications should reach us by COB Tuesday, September 5, 2019. Only qualified persons will be contacted and invited for screening.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month