Requisition ID: R1251277
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities and assists in the sales process.
- Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants, and where relevant, to Statistical Services assigned to engagement.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- May deliver some findings to clients.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at assigned client.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and life sciences market through on-the-job experience and participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop CoE specific subject matter expertise.
- When acting as Project Manager, proactively manages project timelines and manages day-to-day communication with the client and team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree Business Administration Prefered
- 5-8 years of related experience in consulting and/or life sciences industry Req
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life science industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND