Consultant – Financial Management Trainer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
To conduct training on the following:
- Financial planning, financial reporting, managing audits& spot checks.
- Understanding various accounts, cash flow management, management reporting, and reporting to donors. & Asset safeguarding
- Budgets development and system set up, tracking actuals with the budgets and reporting on variances.
- Generating various financial reports and statements for Management, Donors & Auditors. Manage donors, grants, and donations. Manage vendors & suppliers
- Allocating expenses across multiple programs. Post income and expenses by fund
- Manage cash advances. Track details of Cash/Bank Account transactions.
Scope of Work
The scope of the consultancy and expected outputs/deliverables will be the following:
- Training on already installed quick books, accounting system, and completion of the following:
- Account Set Up Fundamentals: Quick Books
- Tracking Income, expenses & Payroll management
- Standard Reports for Nonprofits, Customizing QuickBooks, Advanced Budgeting & Pledges
- Entering and reviewing budgets, copying prior years’ budgets, modifying budgets using Excel, importing an Excel budget, Tracking budgets by program
- Entering budgets by grant, preparing budget reports for a Board of Directors and Generating budget vs. actual reports
- In-Kind Contribution & Matching Grants
- Capital Campaigns, Special Events Fiscal Sponsorships, Tracking Donors/Volunteers
- Tracking Funds, Advanced Features and Payroll, Tricky Transactions, Inventory.
- Procurement Plan, processes and asset management.
- Submit a detailed training proposal 3 days after the start of the contract providing details of the comprehensive list of contents and training plan.
- Produce a well-written report on the completed training.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest and CV detailing track record competency, and experience of previous work to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND