Consultant – Monitoring and Evaluation
Job Code: 4711
Location: Sub-Saharan Africa, Nigeria
- To further strengthen our deep commitment in providing excellent services, DAI in Nigeria is currently looking to engage experts and specialists for new and current programmes, with opportunities to provide short term consulting technical inputs and long term/full time support in our current programmes and new businesses.
- We are looking for qualified, committed and passionate candidates to lead, manage and support our robust portfolio of projects in Nigeria.
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (a Master’s degree is preferable), with experience working in development with international organizations as well as varying stakeholder communities within Nigeria.
- S/he must have excellent communication, writing and analytical skills, people skills and relevant exposure in the following development technical areas.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Knowledge Management and data analysis
- Monitoring evaluation accountability and learning
- Management Information Systems.
22nd October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Sub-Saharan Africa, Nigeria USD Month