Job Type: Full Time
- Organize and coordinate social events to boost publicity.
- Ensuring the companys corporate outlook is up to standard.
- Research and write social content for the company.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the company’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with a team of creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- B.Sc in Journalism, English, Communication or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field / related position.
- Exceptional writing, research and communication skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Must be very sociable and creative.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
17th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND