Content Writer – Blockchain / Crypto Publication
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating high-quality and original content about Web3 including Crypto, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), and Blockchain Technology, for a digital publication.
- Subject Matter Expert, on Blockchain & Crypto projects, protocols and platforms, and producing top-quality written articles and content on DeFi platforms, products, and issues.
- Conducting in-depth research into Crypto-related topics including blockchain projects, crypto projects, DeFi protocols, NFTs, DAOs, crypto gaming, crypto metaverses, etc, and tracking emerging trends in the overall blockchain sector.
- Staying up to date with regulatory and public policy developments in the DeFi and crypto space, including financial regulation and CBDCs.
- Writing blog posts, and updating our website and social media pages with new content.
- Conducting in-depth research into crypto-related topics including blockchain projects, Crypto platforms, DeFi protocols, NFTs, DAOs, crypto gaming, crypto metaverses, etc, and tracking emerging trends in the overall blockchain sector.
- Use data to understand what our users want and seek to fill gaps in the market.
- Staying up to date with regulatory and public policy developments in the DeFi and crypto space, including regulation and CBDCs.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop the business, expand into new areas and build positive 3rd party relationships.
- Proactively supporting business development activities.
- Degree in a relevant area e.g. English, Journalism, Media, English Literature, Economics, Finance, Law, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Experience of writing in English for a digital publication. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to synthesise and write clear, compelling articles.
- Experience of writing on Crypto and Blockchain Technology.
- Good understanding of Crypto and Blockchain Technology and its applications.
- An enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the Blockchain, DeFi & Cryptocurrency sector and can produce top quality, and original content on the subject matter.
- Passionate about the potential for Blockchain technology to disrupt the existing order and democratize financial services, governance models, and large scale social interaction.
- Keenness to develop an in-depth understanding of specific Blockchain projects.
- Ability to write in an objective manner and present both sides of an argument convincingly.
- Strong interest in understanding the Legal and Regulatory Developments in the DeFi & Crypto environment.
- Strong interest in understanding Technologies and their Public Policy implications.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Experience of writing/editing for a Crypto or DeFi publication.
- Knowledge of Public Policy, Legal and Regulatory Developments in the DeFi & Crypto sector.
- You have demonstrable experience growing the audience on previous teams.
- Curiosity & self-motivation
- Pro-active / “can do” attitude
- Desire to add long-term business value
- Ambition to become a respected voice in the Blockchain/Crypto/DeFi world.
11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3