Content Writer / Social Media Intern
- Consistently create valuable and engaging content for the company’s websites in the following fields: Education, Finance, Technology, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Health & Wellness, Business, Sport.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Produce quality content for website and all our social media platforms creating awareness that will drive traffic and convince people to use the website.
- Research and compile information from online sources and present reports on key trends and audience insights.
- Expected to work remotely via Slacks, WhatsApp, Google Docs and emails.
- Have constant access to the internet, possess a Smartphone and has a working Laptop.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment, passionate about the job and willing to work hard.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
How We Work:
- Candidate would work remotely via Slack, WhatsApp, and Google docs. Would basically make research and write contents, submit to Supervisor, who then reviews and publish it. You are required to submit at least one article every day from Monday to Friday per week.
- BA/BSc/HND In-view
- Minimum of 1 year experience in social media marketing and management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Business writing and content writing.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suites.
- Internet savvy and proficient in the use of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Have excellent communication skills and should be familiar with the current trends in Nigeria.
- You can share links or samples of your past write ups along with your application.
N20,000 Monthly + Weekly Data subscription of 2GB
24th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 NGN 10000-50000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND