Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Create and amend Service Requests for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company’s SAP system.
- Create Service Entries for Production Operations contract agreements existing on Company’s SAP system.
- Liaise with Contractor Representatives on a daily basis to address issues that may arise from the placement and amendment of purchase orders and the payment of invoices for work executed against those purchase orders.
- Provide contract status reports to management for review.
- Ensure effective contract administration through records management, advice and compliance with procurement, controls, OIMS and business requirements.
- Provide support to Accounts Payable as required.
- Coordinate with field personnel and confirm that Contractor performance evaluations (on-going or end-of-service) results are captured for future contract consideration.
- Work with Contract Advisor and Representatives to identify performance and efficiency improvement opportunities in contracts.
- Work closely with Procurement on contract renewal, contract award, contract resolutions and contract follow-up action items.
- Candidates should have minimum second class upper (first degree)
- Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
- Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO”s).
- Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
- Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools.
- Business and ethics compliance.
- Understanding of company expectations relating to controls, reporting and compliance
- Understanding and knowledge of the local country’s commercial environment, and the role of government and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to integrate security and community objectives into plans for Service Contracting.
- Budgetary reporting and analysis skills
- Solid written communication and reporting skills
- Maintenance and Reliability (M&R) processes
- Understanding of Procurement roles, responsibilities and business processes as they relate to contracts
- Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
- Ability to interact in a multi-cultural environment
- Good Planning, execution and organizational skills
- Excellent computing skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Resource should have basic analytical skills
- Experience in contracting / acquisition will be an added advantage
- HR recruiting experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Process, Controls & Compliance will be an added advantage
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND