Control and Instrumentation Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
Functionally reports to: Engineering Manager
Contract Type: Fixed term of One (1) year (renewable)
- We are looking to engage a Control and Instrumentation Engineer, who will be responsible for conducting annual assessments, system performance analysis, technical evaluations related to instruments and control systems.
- Designing and creating new control systems
- Managing various industrial operations
- Modifying and maintaining the existing systems
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, clients and relevant authorities, for example, the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Working coordinately with purchasers, team of engineers, scientists, operational engineers, design engineers and other internal personnel
- Generating new business proposals
- Assessing and interpreting data
- Comprehending and ensuring that all operations are performed in compliance with the quality standards as well as safety and health regulations
- Managing to complete the project within time and cost constrained environment
- Preparing and approving project specifications, timescales, and budgets with managers/clients
- Purchasing equipment, providing consultancy support and advice, writing computer software, creating test procedures, providing technical assistance and writing documentations and reports
- Testing, assessing, calibrating and modifying instruments/products
- Performing relevant research; producing and adopting designs.
- A Degree in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of works experience
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal (fluency in English required).
- Additional education/training in control systems equipment, inc. field instrumentation, PLCs, DCS (various), CEMS, vocational courses, etc.
- Extensive experience with control systems equipment testing procedures, requirements, methodologies and sequencing.
11th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND