Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
- Minimum of an OND with a minimum of two year of experience
- Knowledge of safety procedures, including safe temperatures at which ingredients must be kept and to which food must be prepared to avoid foodborne illness
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating on complex dishes
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of other people, such as waitstaff, dishwashers, management and sometimes customers
- Calm demeanor to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Accountability for the dishes they prepare measuring up to the expectations of management and customers.
- Comprehension and organization to follow direct orders and recipes and to correctly prepare dishes to the standards of the restaurant
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to handle tools, such as knife techniques for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing
- Ability to stand in one place for hours at a time, handle extreme heat and work shifts.
20th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Location Ibadan, Oyo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND