Corporate Account Executive
What You’ll Do
- Report to your line manager on corporate sales in your region on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective corporate clients and companies
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current client.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
Who You Are
- You must be an experienced Sales Officer with 2-5 year experience in logistics, corporate sales and online food will be an added advantage.
- You should be adaptable, detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You should possess an in-depth knowledge about sales and marketing campaigns. A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You must be tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Bring
- B.A / B.Sc Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 – 5 years of corporate sales experience (in logistics and online food platforms will be an added advantage)
- Excellent writing, verbal and research skills .
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND