Corporate Hydrocarbon Accountant
Job Type: Contract
Production Data Management:
- Undertake Daily Tracking of all required production data & events
- Perform suitable analysis of production data & events in required formats
- Perform timely production events corrective actions follow-up & close-out
- Check the validity of plant production reporting (PDMS), monitor production shortfalls and emissions.
- Prepare accurate, reliable and timely production reports -Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Adhoc Production reporting and assist the senior accounting engineer. o Daily and Monthly Official Production reports
- HQ Reports – FORS (weekly and monthly reports)
- ExCom Monthly production forecast closure and AiBi analysis
- Monthly CF and 12 Month Rolling Forecast Brochure (internal and external)
- Flaring Reports (Daily & Weekly)
- Monthly FEI provisional production report
- Weekly and Monthly Regulatory Production Reporting (NPMS)
Production Performance Improvement:
- Technical follow-up of surface operations data and documents, in cooperation with Process Enginer and Offshore Technical Support.
- Assist in the preparation of Export Forecasts in liason with GSR; Well Performance; M&I
- Preparation of production forecast using PREVISTA / EXCEL Spreadsheet
- Participate in technical and operations analyses, audits and inspections
- Prepare support documentation for Production Performance Group meetings
- Perform optimisation and troubleshooting studies in conjunction with Offshore Technical Support team and propose improvement solutions.
- Participate in the preparation and updating of procedures and guidelines for the execution of production performance operations, taking safety and protection of the environment into consideration
- Provide technical assistance to the offshore operations team on production performance tools.
- Meter performance analysis for production data quality assessment.
Production Performance Tools:
- Posses competence in use of production performance tools – PDMS, FOI dashboard, PI, FORS, Advanced Excel & PREVISTA
- Continous improvement of in-house tools.
- Development of relevant new in-house tools.
- Education: BEng in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent)
- Professional experience: 5 year O&G production experience.
- Skills required: Good communication skills; good knowledge of surface production and treatment processes; multi-tasking ability and good computer skills
- Language: Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND