Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive (B2B & Institution Sales)
- Identifying business opportunities at Government / Institutions or corporate clients and in the assigned areas
- Identify potential customers, influencers and decision makers within the customer’s organization in the corporate /institutional sectors.
- Doing proper validation and KYIC of institutional prospects and maintaining proper documentation of the same.
- Present and achieve the quarterly target pertaining to institutional/corporate sales
- Gather information regarding requirements of government, quasi-government and corporate institutions as well as availability of funds and potential leads / sales opportunities
- Cross selling and up selling for all products which the group companies engage in.
- Preparing proposals and presentations to prospective clients after getting the same vetted by the functional head, attending Client meetings and giving feedback of progress achieved.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on institutional/corporate sales on monthly basis
- Maintaining and updating the client data base (Inst Client card / weekly reports / enquiry tracker) on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product heads to develop and implement marketing plans and activities for enhancing institutional/corporate sales
- Taking proactive steps to build contacts with various institutional clients including NGOs by participating in interactive forums/seminars.
- Keeping abreast of changes in Government policies particularly in areas of budget spending
- Communicating new developments/improvements in the product portfolio of Simba group to prospective customers.
- Understanding customer needs, identify solutions; devise strategies to maintain long term relationships with institutions and corporate organizations.
- BSC Degree in any field of study.
- 4 – 6 years work experience.
- Ability to drive a car within Lagos and must possess a valid driver’s license.
- AGE: 28-35 Years
- Excellent/ fluent communication
- Good presentation/public speaking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Good interpersonal relations
- Result oriented personnel
- Expertise in Sell out Strategies of Electronic, Computing and Telephone Products
- High networked personnel in the corporate space.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Female candidates should be energetic, appealing, and perceptive.
4th March , 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND