- Manages the overall development, standardization and implementation of corrosion monitoring, protection, and remediation processes such as chemical corrosion inhibition, cathodic protection, corrosion coupons and probes, metallurgical selection, protective coatings, and NDE programs.
- Develops and implements shaping plans to move towards a world class corrosion inhibition process.
- Implement and manage systems to monitor and analyze corrosion data, NDE test results and other readings.
- Develop recommendations based on data.
- Develop and report on key corrosion metrics, including failure rate, failure rate, failure cost and corrosion related spills and lost production.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent with related training and 9 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND