Location: Kuje-Amuwo, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing and analyzing cost reports.
- Examining and reviewing unusual cost records and ensuring cost data is allocated correctly.
- Updating standard costs on a regular basis
- Performing accounting for price variances and overhead recovery on a regular basis.
- Production cost estimation and analysis which include raw materials and finished goods
- Capture data accurately
- Capture problem solving documentation
- Identify anomaly and notify relevant teams.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 year experience.
- Proven work experience, knowledge and expertise in Accounting and financial management
- Must be computer literate and versatile in the use of accounting packages.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja (FCT) USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA