Country/Area PSL Operation Manager, Senior
Job Ref No.: R452/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, leads operations for a country/Area’s Product Service Line (PSL) for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety and PSL growth that maximizes shareholder value.
- Develops annual business plan and ongoing forecasts of business performance for the country/Area.
- Responsible for profit/loss/ROI and corrective actions.
- Develop and maintains customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality.
- Serves as a liaison for Halliburton Energy Services Business Development.
- Collaborates with Halliburton Energy Services Business Development and Technology managers to develop and implement local product and service pricing strategies and technology initiatives.
- Responsible for development of future business leaders and succession planning within applicable PSL.
- Job role directly affects the profitability and reputation of the organization.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Engineering discipline (discipline may vary by PSI) and a minimum 10 years of progressive experience in the energy services industry including experience managing the work and activities of others.
- Job level may be responsible for more than a single large PSL or multiple PSLs in a country/Area or multiple countries.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month