Country/Area – PSL Operations Manager
Job Ref No.: R453/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, leads operations for a country/area’s Product Service Line (PSL) for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and PSL growth that maximizes shareholder value.
- Develops annual business plan and ongoing forecasts of business performance for the country/area.
- Responsible for profit/loss/ROl and corrective actions.
- Develops and maintains customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality.
- Serves as a liaison for Halliburton Energy Services Business Development.
- Collaborates with Halliburton Energy Services Business Development and Technology managers to develop and implement local product and service pricing strategies and technology initiatives.
- Responsible for development of future business leaders and succession planning within applicable PSI.
- Job role directly affects the profitability and reputation of the organization.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Engineering discipline (discipline may vary by PSL) and a minimum 10 years of progressive experience in the energy services industry including experience managing the work and activities of others.
- Job level may be responsible for more than a single PSL or multiple smaller PSLs within a country/area.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month