Creative Design Specialist
Employment type: Full Time
- Our client is looking to hire a Creative Design Specialist that will work across all elements of the company’s brand, communications and marketing efforts including design campaigns, executive presentations, employee engagement campaigns, and external communications.
- Conceive and design static and video assets for the company online media Design and manage the production of marketing and promotion materials such as flyers, brochures, booklets, etc.
- Conceptualize and manage video recordings for brand promotion (testimonials, event coverage, documentaries etc.)
- Conceptualize and manage production of animated video materials, motion graphics, etc.
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, advertising agencies and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required
- Manage and update existing brand collaterals and keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department (photos, videos, brochures, handbooks and profile book, pitch presentations, newsletters, etc.)
- Serve as quality controller for brand collaterals and branded items Manage all APCON-related activities.
- Liaise with all internal and external parties on branding requirements for events and/or communication materials.
- Advise on website design and management
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are adhered to in all executions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Arts, Fine Arts or related field
- 4+ years of experience creating key design elements such as: visual identity, branding,
- Marketing materials, presentations, infographics, email newsletter design and social
- Media marketing content
- Agency experience will be an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of graphics and design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- (Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, etc.) and CorelDraw
- Familiarity with the use of video recording equipment and editing software
- Strong attention to detail to produce error-free and high-quality work as well as when assessing photographs, graphic design, videos etc.
- Exceptional oral, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Strong professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines
- Strong work ethic, drive and energy with a result-oriented mindset
- Self-reliant and able to work in a start-up environment
- Positive attitude and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong research and project management skills
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- A strong team player with a professional attitude.
10th June, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND