Location: Akwa Ibom
- The role is for an excellent storyteller that not only creates visually and high impact designs but intuitive and functional ones.
- You’ll be an integral part of designing the future of Start Innovation Hub’s online and offline marketing platforms; strategically participating in the ideation and creation of compelling visual content geared towards maintaining a cohesive brand voice and increasing SIH’s online visibility by actively engaging customers/stakeholders.
- Design for consistent and seamless experiences across mediums that build our business and connection to our target audience.
- Own the visual communication of the SIH brand across all digital channels.
- Translate the SIH’s vision and values into brand elements that are cohesive, modern, and inviting.
- Create brand assets such as logos, iconography, illustrations, colour palettes, patterns and other design elements when needed. Work on a range of ambitious projects including, but not limited to, UI designs, content graphics, social media graphics, event collateral, print materials, internal collateral, infographics, storyboards, and illustrations.
- Help the team produce its best work by clearly communicating brand guidelines regarding typography, colour, layout, and art direction.
- Ensure SIH’s visual design and brand consistency in all assets by producing high-quality visual designs and illustrations or assisting the team with rules and templates to follow.
- Stay informed about competitors, best practices, existing initiatives, past projects, and target audience research.
- Collaborate with senior leaders, marketing peers, and talent managers to translate vision, feedback, and ideas into workable sketches, wireframes, and full visual designs.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Experience in industry-standard design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- A portfolio that showcases your design work, as well as your design process, strategic thinking, and planning behind it.
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Have outstanding organizational skills and experience building marketing systems as well as the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of 2 years of working design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch/XD
- Exceptional skills and standards for typography, colour, layout, storytelling, and detail in the design.
- Motivated to create excellent design work, share and learn with your design team.
- Track record of creating exceptional materials for 360 Media (TV, Print, Digital Ads, Social media, etc)
- User interface design skills, producing designs in High fidelity mockups.
15th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom USD Month