Location: Victoria Island
Are you a vibrant and innovative Creative Director who thrives working independently? We want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and across all brands.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for the company’s brand.
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence of the company’s brand.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and other internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Actively convert campaigns to sales.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Create graphics, animations and other digital designs for the brands.
- Minimum educational level of B.Sc./HND in Marketing or related field
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the Creatives space
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in Partner Management is an added advantage
- Ability to measure the success of all digital campaigns
- Knowledge of several brand content designs and creation
30th June, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to [email protected]. Please indicate the Ref Code: AFSL/DM in the subject of your email. Failure to comply with this would nullify your application. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced