Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and reviewing of clients’ credit proposals for approval decision based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Board’s consideration and approval (Traditional)
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50,000 and above
- Booking of loans in line with the credit policy and approved terms and conditions.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files.
- Collaborating with branches to achieve budgets on risk assets creation.
- Prompt and accurate monthly update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when assigned.
- Performing any other function as may be assigned by the Bank’s Management and Group Executives.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Marina, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND