Credit Control Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist Credit Controllers in their day-to-day activities. Provide administrative support related to credit department.
- Maintain appropriate filing system for Credit Control Department.
- Ensure the Safety of all CCD files
- Maintain a good and up to date file/documents register and file movement/documents register
- Keep online real-time file in FTP for approval.
- Manage the emails correspondence and outstation documents by courier.
- Prepare on time outgoing clients’ letters and invoices within agreed time.
- Prepare daily sales invoices.
- Maintain records of all invoices received.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are attached to invoices.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by any other member of the department.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Candidates should possess an OND or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business, BSC/BA is a plus.
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant experience in file and archive management
N80,000 – N90,000 / Month (Gross)
28th February 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND